Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

RE: Windows host-based firewalling feasibility (was term inal services)

From: "Small, Jim" <jim.small () eds com>
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2003 09:40:22 -0500

There is a great program for mapping all your open ports to Windows
processes:
http://www.sysinternals.com/files/tcpview.zip
This program is by noted Windows Expert Mark Russinovich.  You don't even
have to install it.  You just run the program and it maps all your TCP/UDP
endpoints to processes in real time.  It's freeware and works great.

FYI,
   <> Jim