Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: You'll never get fired for recommending IBM - sorry - Microsoft

From: George Capehart <capegeo () opengroup org>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 17:23:49 -0500

On Tuesday 16 December 2003 10:15 pm, MHawkins () TULLIB COM wrote:
What do you call a monolithic representation of a predominantly
identical membership within a group?

You know, I've been staring at this sentence for a while now.  I
recognize *all* of the words, but when I try to parse that sentence my
parser blows up . . . is this a troll?

/g
--
George Capehart

capegeo at opengroup dot org

PGP Key ID: 0x63F0F642 available on most public key servers

"It is always possible to agglutenate multiple separate problems into a
 single complex interdependent solution.  In most cases this is a bad
 idea."  -- RFC 1925