Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

I.T. Policy Building program

From: Thomas Ray <thomas.ray () tcud state tx us>
Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 18:44:40 -0500

hi everyone!
  I just got the snippet below as part of an email. Ran the flash demo on
their website and it looks like a VERY slick product. Has anybody else heard
about this thing? I could use something like this in my job when auditing
credit unions.

tom

PoliVec Builder
by PoliVec Inc.
Platforms: Windows 2000, Windows 95/98, Windows NT, Windows XP
Relevant URL: http://www.polivec.com/polivecbuilder.html

PoliVec Builder gives IT professionals the ability to design, develop, and
implement a comprehensive IT security policy. It also generates operating
system-specific implementation standards that provide the IT staff with
step-by-step instructions to ensure systems are configured in compliance
with the policy. A "best practice" policy template, complete with
rationale text, is provided to guide users through the policy development
process.