Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

(no subject)

From: "Terry Bertrand" <tfbsr () hotmail com>
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2002 17:21:23 -0500

I am running a cable network at home which includes a cisco router. I am able to access email from my cable provider using outlook express without the router. When I include the router which is running NAT as part of the network I am unable to access mail using outlook. Does anyone have any idea as to what sort of access-list I would neet to access mail. I have tried the following. the configuration of outlook express is
out mail port 25
in mail port 110

access-list 105 permit tcp any any eq smtp (in)
access-list 106 permit tcp any any eq smtp (out)

Thanks for your time
Terry