Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

RE: Traffic identification

From: Christopher Hicks <chicks () chicks net>
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 07:44:42 -0500 (EST)

On Wed, 18 Dec 2002, Bill Royds wrote:
The source IP belongs to the Virginia Dept. of Education, so I would
guess that it is a high school student playing with some toys.

Except for the fact our State Department of Education has nothing to do
with the Internet connectivity of any high school I've ever heard of.  :)

--
</chris>

Programming is a Dark Art, and it will always be. The programmer is
fighting against the two most destructive forces in the universe:
entropy and human stupidity. They're not things you can always
overcome with a "methodology" or on a schedule.
                -Damian Conway, Perl God