Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

IBM Firewall Problem.

From: Ramesh Gaikwad <rameshgaikwad271970 () yahoo com>
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2002 16:31:57 -0800 (PST)

Dear All,

I am using IBM Enet Firewall. Suddenly I found that my
firewall is making connections to the other SMTP
servers(on the internet) on the port 25.Afer some time
I came to know that my firewall is sending spam mails
to those servers. I am not able to understand why my
firewall is making connections on it's own??.

I suspect there might be some trojen or something like
that may be in the firewall which is making the
connections on port 25 of the SMTP servers on the
internet. Can somebody put some focus into it.

Thanks in advance

Regards,

Ramesh