Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Nokia interview questions

From: Subba Rao <subba9 () home com>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2001 11:28:02 -0400

Hi,

We are bidding on a project with dual Nokia (Checkpoint) firewalls. Most of our
experience with Checkpoint is on Sun system. From what I understand
Nokia firewall is Checkpoint firewall. The customer is insisting on Nokia
experience. I don't know what OS runs on the Nokia system.

Is there anything different about Nokia Checkpoint vs other platform(s) Checkpoint.

We will be meeting with this customer again next week. Is there anything
specific to Nokia that I should know?

Thank you in advance for any help and pointers.
--

Subba Rao
subba9 () home com                     http://members.home.net/subba9/

 => Time is relative. Here is a new way to look at time. <=
http://www.smcinnovations.com