Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: Linux and FW1

From: Tamas FORJAN <tamas () 2fkft com>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 17:21:15 +0200

At 14:21 2001.08.29., NHawkins () bsc-rscservices com wrote:
Has anyone tried to install FW1 on Linux? I am trying to do a distributed
installation for just the Firewall module and when I am finished I get a
"FW1: insmod failed" error and FW1 does no load. I'm looking to see if
anyone has even tried to install FW1 on Linux if so e-mail me. FYI I have
done a stand alone installation and a distributed with the same effect.

Which Linux distro/version did you use? Check Point officially supports only Red Hat 6.1, 6.2, and for recent FW1 versions, 7.0.

--
FORJAN Tamas
Technical Support