Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

help, need to get decent reports in readable format

From: richard garcia <cgrichard () yahoo com>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2001 07:02:14 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Out There Firewall Wizards,

I need to fnd a way to generate daily logs and monitor
our network environment for intrusion detection and
security exceptions.  We are an NT and Cisco shop,
also uses Shiva Lan Rover.  I have explored  some
software and also the possibility of writing scripts
to obtain logs.  I need all of the suggests you all
can come up with.  Please, do not leave any stone
un-turned and just tell me what are my best options
for this dilemma.

Thank you very folks.  I promise to read all your
suggestions!!!

Richard

=====

Sincerely,