Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

re: firewall-1 diff

From: Norma Jean Schaefer <NormaJean.Schaefer () KBI STATE KS US>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 11:35:38 -0600

Miguel,

I use a program called Firemon by Fishnet Security, Inc. (www.kcfishnet.com)
It was just accepted as an OPSEC product by CheckPoint.

I love it!  It logs all changes that I make to objects, rules, properties,
resources etc. from one policy install to the next.

I'm using it heavily today as I'm cleaning up my rule base.  Now, I have a
starting point and then after I make all the rule changes I'm going to make
I will push the policy and I will have a graphical representation of my
changes.  Very user friendly and intuitive.  If I make a mistake, I consult
firemon and find where I may have made an error or removed a rule or object
that I shouldn't have.

You can find the product and even get an eval at www.firemon.com.

Best wishes,

NJ