Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

RE: Firewall-1 diff?

From: "Kalat, Andrew (ISS Atlanta)" <akalat () iss net>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 12:53:13 -0500

Gang,
Not sure if you're interested in a commercial product or not, but I recently
came across a product that does versioning control and other interesting
things with the FW Policies. I've not used it, or even evaluated it, I just
know it exists. Check out www.firemon.com.

I'm not associated with them in any way, so don't blame me if it does bad
things. ;) However, if anyone does play with it, or has, I'd love to hear
feedback as we are considering doing an eval on it...

Andrew J. Kalat,                | Direct:(404)236-2713
IT Infrastructure Manager       | Main:  (404)236-2600
Internet Security Systems, Inc. | E-Mail: akalat () iss net
6303 Barfield Road                | http://www.iss.net/
Atlanta, GA 30328                         | PGP key available.