Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: Web Browser that shows cookies and headers

From: Lluis Mora <llmora () s21sec com>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 09:19:06 +0200

Hi all,

HTTPush development is now hosted at SourceForge, so you might as well try
http://httpush.sourceforge.net where you'll be able to get the latest
version through CVS, which fixes a few bugs and adds some functionality.

Cheers,

Lluis Mora    llmora () s21sec com
.

"S. Dirk Anderson" wrote:

Check out this.

http://www.s21sec.com/download/httpush-current.tar.gz

"We can accomplish anything, provided no one cares who gets the credit."
                                            -Cmdr. Joseph Rochefort
Dirk Anderson                           Sr. Manager Information Security
Global Crossing                                Architecture & Operations
                                                       work 303.633.3096
dirk_anderson () globalcrossing com                        fax 303.633.3001
PGP *RSA* Fingerprint           AB9E 4DC2 1836 8ABE  AB9B 8D4B 8934 525A
Keys Available at http://pgpkeys.mit.edu:11371  ldap://keyserver.pgp.com