Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: Air gap technologies

From: Aleph One <aleph1 () underground org>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2001 11:18:23 -0800

On Thu, Jan 25, 2001 at 09:14:50AM -0800, Marcus J. Ranum wrote:
The question is not "is there an operating system?" but "is the
operating system any good?"    There are too many technically
sophisticated readers on this list to get away with the kind of
blanket assertions you're making. Perhaps that's one of the reasons
you're finding your marketing message is rubbing people the
wrong way.

Not to mention that the e-Gap product is not just the appliance. Its
the appliance, the proxy software residing in the external host and
the internal host.

But I've said to much on ths topic. I'll be quiet now.

mjr.

--
Aleph One / aleph1 () underground org
http://underground.org/