Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

RE: Is there a way to verify the CheckPoint License

From: "Kalat, Andrew (ISS Atlanta)" <akalat () iss net>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 14:58:49 -0500

Joe,
Sorry to say, but as far as I know, there is no way to recover the licenses
string after the licenses is applied to the firewall. Checkpoint may be able
to help you out by looking through their database though.

PLEASE NOTE THAT THE ADDRESS AND PHONE NUMBERS BELOW ARE NEW; PLEASE UPDATE
YOUR RECORDS
Andrew J. Kalat,                | Direct:(404)236-2713
IT Infrastructure Manager       | Main:  (404)236-2600
Internet Security Systems, Inc. | E-Mail: akalat () iss net
6303 Barfield Road                | http://www.iss.net/
Atlanta, GA 30328                         | PGP key available.