Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

administrivia...

From: "Marcus J. Ranum" <mjr () nfr com>
Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2001 09:56:54 -0400

We've been rearranging our server farms and have moved firewall-wizards to
a separate machine. So, from now on to access firewall-wizards information,
please go to:

If you're searching the archives, please search at:
http://list.nfr.com/firewall-wizards/

Since I've got your attention, I'd also like to remind you of a few list policies:
Postings in HTML will not be allowed through.
Postings with attachments will not be allowed through
Cross-postings will not be allowed through
Postings in alternative character sets that make it impossible for the moderator
        to tell if they are spam will not be allowed through
Vulnerability announcements will not be allowed through
Queries for "how to hack an XYZ" will not be allowed through
 - none of this is intended to censor your internet mailing list experience. There
are plenty of other lists that offer viruses, massive cross-postings, spam, and
flame wars. :) We just want things here to be a bit quieter and more genteel. ;)

Enjoy,
mjr.
---
Marcus J. Ranum          Chief Technology Officer, NFR Security, Inc.
Work:                           http://www.nfr.com
Personal:                      http://www.ranum.com