Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

RE: Home Solaris ISDN Firewall

From: "Mills, Craig" <CMills () netbridge com au>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 14:09:24 +1100

The problem Chris has with the Pipeline is the restriction on the number
of filters you can apply to a connection. There may be an option using a
RADIUS server to supply the filters using vendor specific attributes, so
that you can supply additional filters using this service. I haven't
tried this on a Pipeline, only on the Ascend Max series, so I'm not sure
if this will work.

Regards,
Craig Mills