Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: Re: Zone-Alarm / Personal Firewalls (was: IDS: Hybrid IDS)

From: "Anton" <anton () kaska net>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2000 08:49:42 +0200

 Andy,
You might want to add Hacker Tracer. The folks who wrote NeoWorx wrote it.
I ties in to a reporting mechanism, runs a trace if desired and plays well
with some others.  I run mine on top of Black Ice. (It won't run over
ConSEAL).
http://www.sharptechnology.com/

v/r
Anton

-----
Anton Kaska
Fleet Systems Engineering Team (Naples, Italy)
Information Security/Systems
kaskaa () naples navy mil
"Never underestimate the bandwidth of a station wagon full of tapes hurling
down the highway" Andrew S. Tanenbaum