Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: Macintosh VPN Clients??

From: sim <simeonuj () eetc com>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 09:08:35 -0500

TunnelBuilder is a PPTP client from NTS for the mac.  It is comercial but
has a pretty clean interface and is pretty easy to set up.

Also there is one called PGP Desktop Security which may be what Edmund was
talking about.  There is also a freeware version of this with limited
features that you may be able to use.  It is called PGPnet.

Check out http://www.securemac.com/ for more info and the PGP clients and
there may be other clients there.  It's a good place to start.

sim