Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: H323 v2

From: "Fabio Pietrosanti (naif)" <fabio () telemail it>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2000 10:34:25 +0200 (CEST)

Hi Bob,

I've tested PIX and IOS 12.1.4 with CBAC using NetMeeting and a Cisco VOIP
product as Gatekeeper.
Result:

Call made from internal client to to an external gatekeeper/gateway
On Pix work correctly
on Cisco with "ip inspect name test_inspect h323 audit-trail on" work
correctly

Call made from external user to an internal h323 client registered trought
a gatekeeper:
On Pix, call setup work, but no audio/video control :\
On CBAC, call setup work, but no audio/video control :\

I think that CBAC doesn't work fine ( I think that pix fixup, it's derived
from IOS CBAC) .

Does anyone successfully use h323 receveing call, and making call ?