Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

VPN clients and "personal" firewalls

From: "Kurt A. Freiberger" <wb5bbw () airmail net>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2000 12:42:42 -0600

I'm trying to find a firewall that works under NT 4.0 WS that will cooperate
with the Cisco Secure VPN Client.  I've tried the Signal 9 Private Desktop,
BlackICE Defender, and ZoneAlarm.  Nothing seems to be cooperating.

Thanks,
Kurt
---
Kurt Freiberger, WB5BBW   Network Environmentalist   Austin, TX
As of right now, kurt () cs tamu edu should be changed to
wb5bbw () airmail net.  Forwarding will be in effect for a while.
Rebecca Elspeth Freiberger was born 10 Sep 1999.  See her at
http://www.realtime.net/~nancy2 for the latest news.  Yeah, I
know, I haven't updated it often enough...