Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: linux NAT or portmapping

From: "daN." <dan () nesmail com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2000 20:29:18 -0800

going through the archives and didn't see an answer to this on the
list...you are looking for portfwadm you need to recompile your kernel to
include it (it's under advanced router if you use make config), and then
download the ipfwadm src from kernelnotes.org..This is a kernel level
solution, it doesn't crash and uses alot less overhead than portfw

daN.