Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

RE: Cisco PIX and TACACS+ question

From: "Robert Collins" <robert.collins () itdomain com au>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2000 10:58:16 +1100

Your tacacs+ server can allow or deny the requests based on the resource
they want. You'll need to see what the PIX requests for terminal access
rather than outbound traffic forwarding. then only allow the request
used for terminal access for those users you want to give terminal
access.

(Sorry I can't give more details.. my environment does the same thing
but using RADIUS.)

Rob