Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

RE:BigIP controller - any issues?

From: "Craig Woods" <cwoods () ods com>
Date: Mon, 04 Oct 1999 08:16:15 -0700

Hi,  If your firewalls are proxy-based why would you need a traffic
shaper on the outside?  Each external proxy connection is terminated
individually at the firewall that made it.  Do you have a web farm?

-Craig.

--
Disclaimer: The above represents only my personal comments and does not
represent an official position of my employer, ODS Networks, Inc.