Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: Firewalls for Cable and SOHO

From: Siglite <siglite () criticalstop com>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 1999 18:07:15 -0500 (EST)

One of the best resources I've seen for armoring linux, and other network
operating systems is Lance Spitzner's white paper archive.  His URL in
for linux in particular is:

http://www.enteract.com/~lspitz/linux.html

I strongly recommend reading most of his archive if you are new to
firewalls and network security in general.  Very good reading at:

http://www.enteract.com/~lspitz/pubs.html

/*-----------------------------------*/
/* I live with FEAR every day.       */
/* But, sometimes, she lets me RACE. */

KT Morgan
Network Engineer
Checkpoint Firewall-1 CCSA/CCSE
Microsoft MCP
Software Systems Group, Inc

the compaq support website, crib notes version:
"you cant do that."