Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: Different firewalls and Port usage

From: Randy Grimshaw <rgrimsha () mailbox syr edu>
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 1999 09:52:11 -0500 (EST)

I would like to offer an apology for my hasty remark and ask for a printed
retraction. Sorry.

<><Randall Grimshaw, Network Programmer, Syracuse University, 315-443-5779

On Fri, 5 Nov 1999, Randy Grimshaw wrote:

If they are your machines, you should ask your vendor.
If they are not your machines, whay are you asking us?

<><Randall Grimshaw, Network Programmer, Syracuse University, 315-443-5779