Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: Content scanning via CVP

From: chuck yerkes <fwwiz () yerkes com>
Date: Fri, 7 May 1999 12:38:10 -0400

What I'm more interest in is what I need in order to create a client.
The spec I have has some lovely docs on how to use the API that
comes(?) as part of Firewall-1 (I presume).  We don't HAVE firewall
one.  So far, I have some nice words that demonstrate that checkpoint
can send things to a CVP server.  I don't have anything close to
an actual thing that might work.  A library and a .h file would
be ideal.  Checkpoint has not yet replied to queries.

Anyone have models of a basic client that can be tweaked to send data
to a CVP server?  Something I could actually come close to compiling?

Thanks for the responses from the 5 or 6 of you that tossed notes,
appreciated.

Quoting joewee () monkey org (joewee () monkey org):