Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: Decompiler, was (uselessly) Re:

From: Chuck Young <cyoung () bbnplanet com>
Date: Fri, 21 May 1999 18:57:47 +0000 (GMT)

FWIW,

A couple of years ago, I bought a tool for my PC called "System Commander"
from what was then "V communications".  Under the about section was "Other
Products".  One of these products was a reverse engineering tool they
called a decompiler (I think)...wait...OK here's the web page:

http://www.v-com.com/products/products_developer.html

I don't know anything about it all, but it does look cool.

Chuck Young
GTE Internetworking