Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

RE: Dialog on Microsoft's Proxy server?

From: Russ <Russ.Cooper () rc on ca>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 1999 12:48:23 -0500

I'm wondering if anyone on this list would like to dialog on
Microsoft's
Proxy server 2 or know of another list on the topic.

Feel free to pose questions or start a discussion about MS Proxy Server
on my NTSecurity () listserv ntbugtraq com mailing list. You can see the
full List Charter and subscription info at
http://ntsecurity.ntadvice.com/ntsecurityfaq.asp. NTSecurity is a
moderated "how to" list, open discussions on anything to do with
security and Windows NT.

While I'm plugging...;-]...don't forget the
NTBugtraq () listserv ntbugtraq com mailing list, its List Charter is at
http://ntbugtraq.ntadvice.com/ntbugfaq.asp. NTBugtraq is a heavily
moderated list about security exploits or security bugs in Windows NT.

ISS also run a moderated "how to" list on security and Windows NT. See
http://www.iss.net/vd/maillist.html for details on how to subscribe.

Cheers,
Russ - NTBugtraq/NTSecurity moderator