Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

RE: CISCO CENTRI FIREWALL

From: "Webb, Andy" <Andy.Webb () swinc com>
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 1999 21:49:45 -0600

Colin,

The Centri firewall has been discontinued and is buggy as all heck.  We have
a few customers running them (at someone else's recommendation) and they are
definitely in the problematic range.

If you are looking for NT, I'd consider Checkpoint, Raptor, or Secure
Computing's NT firewall.

Otherwise a good bsd based solution like Borderware or Sidewinder or
Gauntlet or... Or a full blown unix based Firewall-1.

Andy

Andy Webb            awebb () swinc com      www.swinc.com
Simpler-Webb, Inc.   Austin, TX            512-322-0071
               "Mauve has more RAM" - Dilbert