Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Checkpoint FW-1 Question.

From: Rob Havelt <firegod () cobal org>
Date: Fri, 04 Jun 1999 01:52:45 -0500

I was wondering if anyone could answer this question for me, as I can
find nothing in the FW-1 literature or documentation that I have, that
specifically states that this can be done.

Can FW-1 successfully be run on a quad processor machine? I have found
documentation stating that it can be run on a 2-way, and I would assume
that it could, but I just want to make sure. I have been so caught up in
the world of using IBM SNG that I am a little Lax on knowledge of what
exactly one can do with OTHER products. ;>

Has anyone successfully ran it on something like an IBM F-150 4 way
(which is really what I am looking to run it on.)?

Thanks.

--
oOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOo
Anybody can be a non-drunk. It takes a special talent to be a