Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: Log Analysis tools list

From: "Bill Pennington" <bpennington () lucidnetworks com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 1999 19:20:58 -0500

Hey Adam,

Several of my customers use Webtrends for Firewalls and VPN's. I have
configured this a few times for Cisco Pix boxes and seems to work great. I
know the box says it works with FW-1 so I assume it does. Check out
www.webtrends.com.

Good luck and if you could summarize to the group or to me personally I
would be very grateful, I am always looking for new log tools.

Bill Pennington
Consultant
Lucid Networks