Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

EC

From: zey59 () post valhalla net (ececool)
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 1999 17:57:51 +0200 (MET DST)

GRAB (EC), THE NEW HOT SOFTWARE, AND FIND OUT THE MANY
WAYS IT CAN MAKE YOU MONEY!  TRY IT FOR F R E E  TODAY!

We asked 3 major opt-in mailing companies to promote EC. All refused!

The first said EC is "TOO HOT!"
The second said EC is "CONTROVERSIAL!"
The third said EC will "STRIP all sites NAKED!"

If you think the above is all hype to promote EC, then read on & decide
for yourself! It is the ONLY software boasting the following features!

EC  IS  THREE  SOFTWARES  IN  ONE!
==================================

1)It EXTRACTS email addresses from a web page or a whole site!
2)It CUSTOMIZES your promotional message!
3)It SENDS this customized message to all the email addresses it
  just extracted!

EC will provide you with 1000's of FRESH & TARGETED leads a week,
and will deliver your CUSTOMIZED message to EVERY one of these leads!
But how will EC make you money, you might wonder!? Read on!

HERE ARE THE 3 WAYS YOU CAN MAKE MONEY WITH EC!

1)If you have an internet business: Two different examples:
  ---------------------------------
 A)Say you have an auto accessory to sell. Send EC to the 100's of
  auto sites on the Net! It extracts email addresses, customizes your
  message about your product & sends this message to EACH address it
  extracted!

 B)Or let's say you have a business opportunity to offer! Unleash EC on
  classified sites (like Yahoo and 1000 others), business opportunity &
  MLM sites, listings, etc. EC will extract 1000's of FRESH email
  addresses, customize your promotional message & send this message to
  EVERY one of the email addresses it extracted.

  EC can remove duplicates and avoid .gov, .mil, .edu., and .org
  addresses in the process. It can work at night, automatically,
  while you are asleep & Net traffic is light. You will even get
  lists of 1000 free classified sites and over 200 GLOBAL sites to
  send EC to! You will never run out of sites  or leads!

2)If you do not have an internet business:
  Become a reseller for us! Make 40% on all your sales of EC!

3)If you have an internet site but do not want to buy or sell EC:
  Join our new Affiliate Program: choose a banner, and place it
  on your site. You will receive an unbelievable and E-Z 25% /sale!

Do all 3 above and make MORE MONEY!! And here comes the BEST part!

TRY EC FOR FREE AND, IF YOU LIKE IT, BUY IT UP TO 66% OFF!
Contact us to request a FREE trial of EC! If you like the DEMO version,
you can then make use of our LIMITED SPECIAL:up to 66% off EC's price!
PRE-LAUNCH SPECIAL OF UP TO 66% OFF! Time is really of the essence!

Email:  goodinfo () bigfoot com  (write  500  as the subject)
Fax:    (310) 495-0232   (US)

INCLUDE YOUR:   Name,  Email,  Phone#,  Fax# (if any)

To be removed from my list email goodinfo () bigfoot com
with the subject:   remove

Thank you and have a nice day