Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

RE: Firewall Management

From: "Safier, Adam (GEIS)" <Adam.Safier () geis ge com>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 1997 19:54:37 -0400

Paesano's is still there.  Great Eggplant Parmesan sandwich.  Think I'll
go Monday.

I'm not familiar with SCADA but it sounds interesting.  Where do I get
it and can it be adopted to networks?

Actually I was hoping for some AI plus great reporting tools. This
industry really needs some great reporting tools that can kick off more
data gathering processes on key events.

If I set up a reciprocal agreement with China I would trust their
request. They are asking for a trace.  Be nice if I could do the trace
but hold the replys for my own verification of who asked for it. Also
alert the operator for some preset level of priority handling (help
capture the crook?).  And a requester ID counter to make sure China
isn't tracing everyone on the net! Add it to the features list!

Adam