Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Changing Firewall-Wizards to a Daily Digest Format

From: Marc Goldburg <marcg () arraycomm com>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 1997 16:59:43 -0700

Hi,

What do you think about changing the mailing list to a daily digest format?
Personally, I find that format much more convenient: all the information is
contained in a single message, and multiple messages don't filter in over
the course of the day interspersed with all the rest of my email.

Regards,

Marc Goldburg

--
ArrayComm, Inc.                           Tel: +1.408.952.1810
3141 Zanker Road                          Fax: +1.408.428.9083