Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Java Firewall?

From: sgcctxw () citec qld gov au (Thomas Whateley)
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 1997 11:28:34 +1000 (EST)

Hi,

I sent this message to the list a last week, but it doesn't seem have made
it thru... I've checked the address, and it seems ok, bout the only thing
i can think off is that it was blocked because i'm subscribed to the digest
and not the list proper (or its unrelated sheit :)

did you actually see this?

Thanks,
Thomas.