Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

RE: port 256/257 and firewall-1

From: Scott Blake <blake () netegrity com>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 1997 07:39:54 -0500

As I said, limited testing.  I've tested out of band data and a few fuzz
tests.  FW-1 appears to simply ignore everything that isn't strictly
what it wants.  Clearly, I don't have the definitive answer on this
subject.  Perhaps someone with more time could take this ball and report
their results?

-s

Scott Blake, Network Security Architect
Netegrity, Inc.