Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Kaltura Hecvat

From: David Broucek <dbroucek () HARPERCOLLEGE EDU>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2021 19:17:42 +0000

Before I reach out to Kaltura to see if they have filled out a Hecvat, I am curious if anyone else has received a
Hecvat from them.

Regards,
David Broucek
Harper College

We are here to serve you. Learn
more<https://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=0013eDhZtNQddzyoWlzAn3e9uIU0njGVb-_w7n2w5FLwaMXYS7VIGFmqydu2Llb075JX1kRHnkQko47CQ66eV5icr2-sxH8l_Pps-tR4V0nfnKrmeRSZmfre4DumihREG-x5wit8eHEvzVyMeJzCh6ZeVwsNmBb7cZcAUHytRsVxSqKdRS24LyXsg==&c=lcSVrUjpKPoPLLdhymNXXorxjuYmCGuTWbFbEE8khohiP4oe--hzhg==&ch=5b2tWwJ6VKZst9pAFiU_p3ayqHlIQsbSXO6NSrydd5HHTDagQLbDjw==&jrc=1>
 about coming to Harper College and how we are rebuilding our vibrant campus community.