Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Don't forget to register for CAMP Week!

From: Jeanetta Caligari <jcaligari () INTERNET2 EDU>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2021 21:17:47 +0000

[https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/9DyXd5Am4Gi9InwJoNzoNAVoDq8t14u-C9myclQH48HCSgSlnqO-g-PGJ39rhjn25gUf24q0W_HdUGQxB7WK6c1DUmDSpwFYcc61dNNuU8cV1bhRvk_zK3rnmuu2SPWiLHQgxejk=s0]
Register Today for Virtual CAMP & Advance CAMP - OCTOBER 4-8, 2021!

Join your peers virtually October 4-8, 2021 to learn about the latest trends and happenings in identity and access
management. There's still time to register!

https://www2.internet2.edu/l/66332/2021-09-26/f7lhkq

Campus Architecture and Middleware Planning (CAMP) is InCommon and GÉANT’s annual event focused on innovations in
identity management, best practices, and other presentations that help move the community forward.

Attendees will also get to experience Advance CAMP (ACAMP), our “unconference,” where the research and education
community gathers to collaborate on global challenges.

VIDEO: Watch Hannah Short, CERN, talk about who should attend CAMP/ACAMP in less than 90 seconds. https://bit.ly/3EPNWd9

Regardless of the level of IAM sophistication at your institution, we welcome you to be a part of the conversation!
Here are just some of the sessions we’re excited about:

  *   NIH and You: MFA, Identity Assurance, and Coming Requirements with Jeff Erickson, Sumit Nanda, and Sandeep
Sathyaprasad
  *   Bridging the Gap: Strategies to Enable Federated Access to SAML-shy Resources and Services with Nicole Harris
(moderator), Jim Basney, Christos Kannellopoulos, and Leif Johannson
  *   Distributed Identity for Managing Researcher Access with Niels van Dijk
  *   Lightning Talks covering topics such as OpenId Connect, Shibboleth Identity Provider GUI, Research Access
Management.
  *   Updates on all the InCommon Trusted Access Platform software, related development activities, and
more<https://spaces.at.internet2.edu/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=175965176>.

​​​​​We also invite you to attend the 43rd REFEDS Meeting on Thursday, September 30. The mission of REFEDS (the
Research and Education FEDerations group) is to be the voice that articulates the mutual needs of research and
education identity federations worldwide. Register for this meeting with CAMP to be part of the discussion:
https://www2.internet2.edu/l/66332/2021-09-26/f7lhkq

Whether you are interested in growing your collaborations, enabling research, or learning more about how to progress in
your identity and access management journey, this conference is for you.

See you in a week at the CAMPground!

REGISTER NOW
https://www2.internet2.edu/l/66332/2021-09-26/f7lhkq

___________________________________