Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Top 3 "hot topics" for CYBERSECURITY

From: June Klein <june () KLEINNET COM>
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2021 17:00:45 -0700

Thank you!!

- June

On 9/8/21 4:46 PM, Nathan Phillips wrote:

these are my top two

1. Protecting against Ransomware (or rather, are we truly protected, which includes having cyberinsurance)
2. Preparing for NIST 800-171 to be required

and can we do the above without extra expense? (i.e., is security a bottomless pit?)

-Nathan

Nathan Phillips, CIO (he/him)
American College of Healthcare Sciences
Portland, Oregon