Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency(CISA) Cyber Hygiene scan services

From: Shannon Ortiz <ortiz () FORDHAM EDU>
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2021 10:57:01 -0400

The obvious response to your legal counsel is, they wouldn't be doing
anything bad actors AND the government aren't already doing now.  Unless
you let them in and scan your network.  We are only considering them to
scan us from an external perspective.

Shannon
Shannon L. Ortiz, CISSP, CISM, C|CISO
Fordham IT
Director of IT Security
ortiz () fordham edu
(718) 817-3799

On Fri, Sep 3, 2021 at 10:03 AM Koppel, Lorna <Lorna.Koppel () tufts edu>