Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Staff Directory on Web

From: Blake Brown <Blake.Brown () MHCC EDU>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2021 18:04:28 +0000

We moved ours behind the firewall to the Intranet a few years back due the security concerns motioned below. The damage
was already with the previous emails exposed but it should help with newer ones.

There was some pushback from facility, but it was minor and after some conversations they understood the reasons why.

Thanks,
Blake Brown