Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

FW: [RI-ANNOUNCE] 2021 RIMM Early Registration Open!

From: "Starzynski Coddens, Amy Catherine" <astarzyn () REN-ISAC NET>
Date: Tue, 18 May 2021 15:54:34 -0400

Good Afternoon! Early registration for the 2021 REN-ISAC Member Meeting (vRIMM) is now open. Please see below for more
information.

v/r,

Amy Starzynski Coddens

Amy Starzynski Coddens

Strategic Partnerships Manager

Phone: 812.856.7739

www.ren-isac.net

Hello colleagues,

Register now for vRIMM 2021 (account creation required), an exclusive event for REN-ISAC members that offers
opportunities for networking, knowledge sharing, and discussing cybersecurity operational protection and response.

Register before Monday, June 14 to take advantage of the discounted early registration fee of $65. Registration will
increase to $75 on Tuesday, June 15.

We are currently working on the calendar of events; however, you can keep up with the latest information through our
vRIMM webpage. Sessions will run on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays from June 23 to July 1.

Have questions about the conference? Please feel free to email us at rimm () ren-isac net.

Sincerely,

The RIMM Planning Committee