Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

SIEM questions.

From: "Kimmitt, Jonathan" <jonathan-kimmitt () UTULSA EDU>
Date: Thu, 13 May 2021 18:32:04 +0000

Reposting from the CIO group email for my CIO:

Happy Thursday,

Smaller institutions with pandemic-minded budgets, do you have a SIEM you're using that is quality, provides insightful
reporting and is either easy to manage OR managed externally? That you would recommend? (I'll take warnings too!)

We're looking to make a change within the next 12-18 months and I could use honest feedback on solutions, experience,
cost, dedicated headcount support. Can email me directly:

Thanks much,

-Jonathan

~
Jonathan Kimmitt