Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: cybersecurity representation on the IRB

From: Jay Gallman <jay.gallman () DUKE EDU>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2021 18:40:19 +0000

Blake,

Good to see you're up and running!  At Duke we have a close relationship between the university IRB and cybersecurity.
In fact, there is an IT Security Section of the template, and we review those for the IRB to address any concerns we
see before the protocols are finalized.  Additionally, members of our team meet with them on a quarterly basis to
discuss things.

Jay
--

Jay Gallman, GCIH
Phone: 919 684-8060

On 3/25/21, 1:37 PM, "The EDUCAUSE Security Community Group Listserv on behalf of Blake Penn" <SECURITY () LISTSERV