Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Feb. 25 EDUCAUSE QuickTalk on Federal Higher Ed & IT Policy

From: "Bole, Jim A" <jbole () ALBANY EDU>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2021 19:56:10 +0000

Meaning I’m logged into Educause, but the area is still “locked”

From: The EDUCAUSE Security Community Group Listserv <SECURITY () LISTSERV EDUCAUSE EDU> on behalf of Bole, Jim A
<jbole () ALBANY EDU>
Date: Thursday, February 25, 2021 at 2:54 PM
To: SECURITY () LISTSERV EDUCAUSE EDU <SECURITY () LISTSERV EDUCAUSE EDU>
Subject: Re: [SECURITY] Feb. 25 EDUCAUSE QuickTalk on Federal Higher Ed & IT Policy
I’m not finding the Zoom info on the page…

Jim Bole
Chief Information Security Officer
Information Technology Services
University at Albany

From: The EDUCAUSE Security Community Group Listserv <SECURITY () LISTSERV EDUCAUSE EDU> on behalf of Jarret Cummings
<jcummings () EDUCAUSE EDU>
Date: Wednesday, February 24, 2021 at 2:40 PM
To: SECURITY () LISTSERV EDUCAUSE EDU <SECURITY () LISTSERV EDUCAUSE EDU>
Hi, All – Just a quick reminder about tomorrow’s QuickTalk on federal policy issues relevant to the EDUCAUSE community.
Please see below for the information, and make plans to join your colleagues and me for the conversation. - Jarret

Jarret S. Cummings (he / him / his)
Senior Advisor, Policy and Government Relations

EDUCAUSE
Uncommon Thinking for the Common Good