Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Job at CU: Incident response (entry level)

From: Brad Judy <brad.judy () CU EDU>
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2020 21:27:16 +0000

We have a new job posting out to refill a vacancy on the team. We are looking for an early career individual who wants
to dive into incident response and monitoring. Our team provides security operations for both the Boulder campus and
System Administration offices of the University of Colorado. This includes a mix of technologies and environments, so
it’s great for someone who enjoys variety and learning.

I know many of the folks on this list are more senior in the careers, so please feel free to pass along this email to
those you may know who are getting started on their information security journeys.

https://cu.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=19431

Brad Judy

Information Security Officer
Office of Information Security