Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

EPS Review

From: "Barton, Robert W." <bartonrt () LEWISU EDU>
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2020 22:21:46 +0000

Evening,

We are reviewing End-point Protection Suites (EPS) and would love to hear what people think of any of the four options
below.  We are moving away from our current vendor because of issues with the software and licensing changes.  Anything
you care to share would be appreciated (please send privately if you don't wish to be noted).  If anybody is willing to
give me a 30 minute show-n-tell of their software, that would be welcome as well.

Blackberry Cylance
Carbon Black
CrowdStrike
Sophos

Robert W. Barton
Executive Director of Information Security & Policy
Lewis University
One University Parkway
Romeoville, IL  60446-2200
815-836-5663