Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Stanford's "All Virtual" Cybersecurity and Privacy Festival is inviting the Educause Security & Privacy Community!

From: Stacy Lee <sbl () STANFORD EDU>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2020 00:16:31 +0000

Greetings, Educause Cybersecurity Colleagues

On behalf of the Stanford Cybersecurity and Privacy Festival planning team I would like to formally invite the you to
attend our CyberFest 2020 "Pandemic Edition" event.

We have opened this FREE event to the Higher Ed community please feel free to forward and let your organization know
anyone interested in Cybersecurity and Privacy is welcome to register.  You may attend a specific presentation or the
whole week all with one registration.

We have a weeklong full agenda with over 17 speakers and 6 workshops (some with limited slots).

Full details and registration at: cyberfest.stanford.edu
Oct. 19 - 23, 1 - 3 pm PDT daily

*When registering please use the NON-SUNetID registration link and use your .EDU email address.

Thank you and looking forward to seeing you at CyberFest 2020 Pandemic Edition!

Stacy Lee
ISO | Security Operations
Stanford University
*CyberFest Planning Team