Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: O365 credential integrations

From: Mattehew Prescott <matt.prescott () ACU EDU>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2020 15:33:41 -0500

We currently just had this same discussion and opted to allow all Microsoft
Trusted Apps to be available and the individual user gives consent. We
decided to only allow minimal consent such as login authorization. We
started out having an admin approve each app but we do not have a policy to
govern what would be acceptable or not. Who would decide what could be used
or not? Also, before using Microsoft SSO we used Google and everything was
allowed.

Thanks,
Matt P.