Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Compliance with the National Defense Authorization Act

From: Carlos S Lobato <clobato () NMSU EDU>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2020 21:36:39 +0000

Hello Colleagues,

We have been getting a lot of requests lately to certify compliance with the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA)
and we are wondering how other Universities are approaching this new requirement?

So far, we have received certification/assurance statements from Cisco, F5, but have long ways to go.  Any insight
would be highly appreciated.

Carlos,

Carlos S. Lobato, CPA, CISA, CISSP
IT Compliance Officer/Chief Privacy Officer
575-646-5902
Information & Communication Technologies
https://privacy.nmsu.edu
BE BOLD. Shape the Future.
New Mexico State University